Bristol Bay Dry Storage Tackle Bags
Available in 2 Sizes:
250- 14" x 13" x 9"
270- 15" x 13" x 11"
The Bristol Bay Bags are made with Shimano's exclusive water-drainage construction. Any water that gets in through the stitch holes of the zipper, drop through the gap between inner and outer shell drips out of the drain hole located at the bottom of the bag. The Non-skid, non-slip PVC bottom material provides extra grip on wet surface and the top lid is heat-press processed to reject any water that gets in.
The Main compartment is made with insulated PVC material that is a totally dry area. Keep your valuable items such as camera, cloth or fishing tackle dry . (The bag must be zipped, closed and sitting in an upright position). The Main compartment can be also used as live-well for shrimp and minnow when the battery-operated air pump is set through the hole in the back side of bag.
- Waterproof, Heavy-duty tarpaulin material
- Lid is attached via heat-press to prevent water entry
- Shimano's weather-proof construction (bag must be upright in position and zipper properly closed)
- Compartments made of insulated PVC material to keep materials dry
- Main compartment can be also used as live-well when a battery-operated air pump is set through the hole in the back side of the bag
- Zippered Mesh Back Pocket for holding air pump (not included) or additional storage
- Water-resistant Front Pocket
- Non-skid, Non-slip PVC Bottom Material for extra grip on wet surfaces
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap and Pull Handle on both sides
- Floatable up to 40lbs when top lid is properly zipped (Limited time)